- Make peace with your broken pieces
- Your dreams won't magically come true
- Take everything one day at a time
- Don't apologize for being who you are
- Don't settle for crumbs
- Always give it your best
- It's okay to be scared sometimes
- But then again, you have to tell yourself to be brave
- You won't always get what you want but you can always try
- Nobody ever said life is easy
- Be fearlessly weird
- Accept your faults
- A debt is A debt
- Love your curves
- Show your truly colors
- Fight for your freedom
- Your kids will love you no matter what
- A whole lot of patience will get you through life
- You don't need to please everyone
- It's okay to retreat inside your shell from time to time
- The things that hurt you now will make you laugh in the future & the past will never come back.
- Your life. Your rules.
- People love in their own unique way
- Never stop learning
- Wash your own damn underwear
- Not everyone who smiles at you is your friend & jealous people will make you look like the villain
- Sometimes, your good intentions are misconstrued
- Continue smiling anyway
- Help people
- We all have our own paths to follow
- Money can't buy happiness
- But word hard still
- Life is a journey so buckle up & enjoy the freakin' ride
- You are beautiful no matter what weight.
34 Life Lessons on My 34th : Plus a Giveaway!
By some surprising twist of fate, I am now a mom...a single one at that! I'd like to think that God has granted my most fervent wish - to become a superhero! At least in the eyes of my one year old boy - Alejandro. I'm a public servant experiencing fulfillment from doing the best I can to change the world in my own little way. A newbie blogger mom/digital mom and so far, I'm having difficulty switching from being the single, career woman I'm used to in the past and the new role I'm dealt with today. I'm an online entrepreneur too - I don't know where I'm going but then again, I already know where I'm from. And I don't ever wanna go back, Join me, in my missteps and misadventures and tell me what you think about my take on LIFE, LOVE and EVERYTHING ELSE IN BETWEEN. Welcome to Mama Whale's world!
A Mom. A Public Servant. A Mompreneur. A Serial Raketera. A Blogger. A Social Media Marketing Specialist. An Events Host on the side. A Junior Events Coordinator. And currently a Marketing Assistant at yLemworks. Ultimately, a Multiple Heartbreak Survivor. Hahaha.
I am open to sponsorships, partnerships and collaborations. Join me in my journey in discovering life, love and everything in between. Would love to hear from you!
Things You Don't See Coming Almost three months ago, our family went through an unforeseen event that we hope never to happen again. ...
If you happen to be a fan of Japanese food particularly maki and sushi, then I have an awesome solution to your cravings. There's an a...
The Gift That Keeps On Giving The season of giving is just around the corner. I am sure by this time, like me, you already have an idea o...