Gardenia Is Our Favorite
Once again, our beloved household bread Gardenia brings us new recipes that are easy to prepare and of course, our families will love!
What better way to engage our little children in eating healthy than to whip up bento snacks that are colorful and can be brought anywhere with ease?
Here's what Gardenia has to offer:
Packing a well-balanced snack – whether it’s for you or for your little one – is essential for setting healthy eating habits.And while trying to come up with something different yet easy-to-create snack, Gardenia brings you its very own ‘Master Mind’ Bento recipe!
The healthy bento recipe ingredients are packed with vitamins and minerals like B vitamins and Iron which aid in memory enhancement and helps prevents age-related decline in mental health, thus labelled as ‘Master Mind Bento Recipe’.
Here are two recipes – Gardenia Oriental Tuna Salad Sandwich (main dish) and Gardenia Strawberry & Blueberry Fruity Cream Cheese Tart (dessert)—to try out that willsatisfy your cravings and aid for a healthy mind.
Gardenia Classic White Bread
1 can tuna solid in water (drained)
¼ cup oriental dressing
2 pcs sliced tomato
8 pcs. Lettuce leaves
1. Combine tuna and oriental dressing in a bowl. Mix well.
2. Prepare a slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread and top it with lettuce leaves, tuna mixture, and tomato.
3. Cover with another slice of bread.
4. Serve 4 sandwiches and enjoy!
Did you know that tuna is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids that help keep your brain healthy? This makes your Gardenia Oriental Tuna Salad Sandwich even healthier, especially, paired with Gardenia White Bread that contains essential vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C and minerals like Calcium, Iodine, Iron and Folate.
Gardenia Strawberry & Blueberry Fruity Cream Cheese Tart
Gardenia Strawberry and Blueberry Loaf
¼ cup fruit cocktail
2 tbsp sugar
1 bar cream cheese
½ cup all-purpose cream
1. Get 6 slices of Gardenia Strawberry and Blueberry loaf and trim the sides.
2. Flatten the Gardenia Strawberry and Blueberry slices and form it into cups on a muffin tin
3. Chill for 30 minutes.
4. Prepare the gelatin and let it cool for two minutes.
5. Combine cream cheese, all-purpose cream and sugar until it becomes smooth.
6. Set aside 4 tbsp of gelatin and add the remaining into the cream cheese mixture.
7. Mix the 4 tbsp of gelatin into the fruit cocktail. Mix well.
8. Scoop out the cream cheese mixture and place it on the chilled breads then top it with fruit cocktail mixture.
9. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
10. Serve 6 tarts and share with your friends!
Did you know that fruits like berries are rich source of Anthocyanins and antioxidants that help prevent age-related concern in mental condition?
Gardenia Oriental Tuna Salad Sandwich and Gardenia Strawberry & Blueberry Fruity Cream Cheese Tart are made nutritious not only because of the nutrients of the bread but also with the vitamins and minerals the ingredients has which aids in enhancing the memory.