But of course, my consciousness and practices doesn't just stop with Choi. I live with my parents and sisters so it's a collective effort from us to be 100% sure that each one of us is in the best state of health. Our dad is nearing his 70's and of course he's not exempted from the usual aches and pains of old age.
|My family minus my brother and sister and other half who's abroad.|
|Choi holding his favorite Growee food supplement.|
|My Dad, niece Sofia, My Mom and Choi|
|Choi holding his Biogesic|
- No playing outside in the rain
- Use your own glass, spoon and fork
- Gadgets are only for the weekends - this is to make sure their eyes don't get strained with the light from tablets and phones
- Sleep in a different room when someone has communicable sickness like coughs and cold so as not to spread the virus
- No staying out in the sun for too long. Always put on sunscreen.
- No sodas, powdered juice - drink water all the time.
- Sterilization of utensils, feeding bottles regularly
- Regular bathroom and toilet clean-up
|My sisters and I with my son Choi and my niece Sofia|
My Greatest Treasure