|Our Family Christmas Celebration/Annual Group Photo 2014|
The coming Christmas season makes me extra excited because my son is old enough to appreciate a surprise and my family is so looking forward to what surprise I have on my sleeves too! I plan to make it more special than the previous ones because there's only a few of us left here in the country to celebrate Christmas since my eldest sister is in the UK and my older brother just left to settle in Australia with his wife. My parents have been kinda sad lately so I want to cheer them up too!
Aside from this, we have gone through so many challenges these past few years since our home was razed by a huge fire back in 2012. It's still a little bit difficult for us to recover but each year since, we have been trying so hard to get back up on our feet. SO, it's always a time to make things much more extraordinary every Christmas season. Each year becomes sort of a thanksgiving for our survival.
|A simple feast at Ground Zero days after the fire.|
My Grown-Up Christmas List
It's been a while since I made a wish list for myself. Ever since I became a Mom, all of my prayers and wishes have been centered around my 2-year old boy and my 9-year old niece, Sofia. So this year, allow me the luxury of being a bit selfish so I can share my Top 5 Christmas wishes for myself: (Don't worry, I'm easy to please. Haha)
- Apothecary Jars - yep, I want jars for when I'm organizing during different celebrations at home and at work. I'd like to set up a candy buffer business someday too! Would be nice to use these babies in organizing stuff at home.
|These babies are meant for me! Hahaha (Photo grabbed from Google)|
|Something like this would be nice! (Photo grabbed from google)|
3. Dining Table - a new dining table would be a nice addition to our home too. The one we are using now is actually an old one from my Uncle so I hope to have our own this Christmas.
|This one is a nice sample! (Photo grabbed from google)|
4. Pink Luggage - part of my bucket list is to travel the world with my son so I'm adding this on my Christmas wishlist. I want it pink and fab!
|3-piece Set of Luggage. (Photo grabbed from Google)|
5. Shopping Spree at the Grocery Store - this is probably my most favorite here, yes, I want to go on a shopping spree at SM grocery store. I want my cart to be filled with healthy food to help me in my #BalikAlindogProject.
|Uh huh, everything healthy! (photo grabbed from google)|
Not Just Me But My Family
- Family Trip - we haven't been on a trip abroad together before so I am hoping to make it happen real soon. This will make me uber happy! We've all been working so hard this year so it would be nice to get away for a while.
|A trip would be nice! (photo grabbed from google)|
2.New Sala/Sofa Set - this would be an awesome addition to our house. My parents love to hang out in the living area and I want them to feel relaxed and happy sitting on the new set.
|Nice, right? (Photo grabbed from google)|
3. Home Theater System - my family enjoys chilling at home while watching a good movie or listening to music, This will make them extra excited!
|A Home Theater System! (Photo Grabbed From Google)|
4. Playhouse - this has been part of my childhood wish and I'm hoping to be able to get one for my niece and my little boy. I can imagine their happy faces when they see this!
|A playhouse for our babies! (photo grabbed from google)|
5. New Car - yes, would love to have a new car! Something automatic and gas-saving! My parents would have a ball if they see one on the garage! hahaha...
|Part of my Dad's list, I'm sure. (Photo grabbed from Google)|
For The World In Need
|Photo grabbed from : http://smcares.com.ph/newsevents/?p=993|
|Lumads of Mindanao (Photo Grabbed From Google)|
3. Kiddie Party For Orphans - my son's first birthday party was held at Assosacion de Damas de Filipinas. I remember how happy the kids were so I wanted to make it a yearly thing. This year, I want to come back and organize a little kiddie party for them!
|My son's 1st Charity Birthday party at Damas de Filipinas. What a blast!|
|“For more updates about this year’s “Merry SM Christmas” campaign, visit SM’s official Christmas microsite (https://www.smsupermalls.com/merrysmchristmas2015) and follow its official social media accounts at Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/smsupermalls), Twitter (https://twitter.com/smsupermalls), and Instagram (https://instagram.com/smsupermalls/); and get an insider access to all the fun happenings at SM Supermalls nationwide through Viber (http://chats.viber.com/SMsupermalls). Shoppers can actively share their holiday merriments inside the SM Supermalls by posting their photos on social media and adding the hashtag #MerrySMChristmas2015.”|
What are you waiting for? Make this coming Christmas a very Merry Christmas for You, Your Family and everyone you love!