I have always been choosy when it comes to the products that I use for my skin. My problem has always been that my skin is too sensitive no matter how mild a product is. I usually end up with using water to wash my face then I wipe off the remaining dirt with make-up remover/wipes.
Well, since I'm not getting any younger, I realized that there are certain skin regimens that I need to follow to a T if I want to keep my skin glowing. (Hahaha...sounds like a line from a TV Commercial) I know that now. The problem is, what is the best skincare product that would be friendly towards my super sensitive skin?
A friend of mine advised me to use a product that he said was made out of snail lime, yes, you got that right, snail lime. What could be more scary than that? Let's go deeper.
The Secret of Snails
Studies show that snail lime contains a perfect balance of proteins, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants which:
- Stimulate the production of elastin and collagen. Elastin is the "rubber band" of skin - it makes skin "snap back" to its original shape after being stretched or contracted. Collagen on the other hand is a protein that supports skin - keeping it strong and firm.
- Protect the skin from harmful elements in the environment that lead to premature skin aging.
- preventing and repairing wrinkles, making the skin firm, flexible and plump
- visibly tightening the pores
- dramatically hydrate skin for a softer and smoother texture
- healing inflamed, irritated or damaged skin (due to burns or acne)
A Little Test Drive
|Apple Peeling Gel|
So here's what I decided to do, I gave some of FARMSTAY products a little test so that I would be able to say if this is gonna be the product that I'll be using long term. Here's my version of the Skincare Routine:
First, I use the regular facial wash that I have been using, Twice a week, this becomes the 2nd step, I exfoliate using All - In - One Whitening Peeling Gel - a gentle exfoliator for extra soft and bright skin.
Third, to make sure all dust and dirt from staying out for more than 8 hours, I use the Grape Stem Cell Anti-Aging Toner - light, cleansing toner to remove oil, perspiration, dirt and makeup. This is best used after washing with cleanser. (Which I really have to get soon.)
|Grape Stem Cell Anti-aging Toner|
Yes, I use anti-aging products now and I'm glad I have learned about FARMSTAY the soonest.
|Anti-Aging Wrinkle Lifting Cream|
Here are my Top Three reasons why I would recommend FARMSTAY products to every Filipina ( of course, with advice from your dermatologist):
2. Softer skin - not that I have croc skin, hahaha, but since I started using Farmstay products, my skin never felt as soft as it does now. It's like I got my high school skin back!
3. Less oily skin - now, my skin feels a little less oily and more hydrated. I have gotten rid of the "sticky" problems I used to get when exposed outdoors for hours.
I have no regrets. Check out the rest of their skincare products here - FARMSTAY.
|My Favorite Picture after using|
Farmstay Products for weeks!