- Great mentors willingly share their wisdom, skills, and expertise.
- Great mentors have a positive outlook on life. They present to you the opportunities that arise amidst obstacles.
- Great mentors are genuinely concerned about you and your success. They are not only knowledgeable, but also empathetic.
- Great mentors are well respected for the knowledge and skills they’ve acquired.
- Great mentors keep growing and continue to pursue their curiosity.
- Great mentors fearlessly give direct and constructive feedback held to high standards. They provide room for learning both what to do and not to do given varied circumstances.
- Great mentors are often people who are highly regarded in their field and are well respected by their colleagues.
- Lastly, Great mentors seek out and value the opinion of others. Some put a high regard on listening carefully to people who disagree most, as it always presents a renewed learning experience.
CAVA is located at the 3rd Floor Victoria Towers Commercial Bldg., Timog Avenue, Quezon City Philippines with numbers +632 504 2282 and +63917 683 2282.